To have a professional makeup everyday it doesn’t really mean you should have your personal stylist. You can develop your abilities by exercising continually. With a little patience and quality cosmetics you will create amazing makeup for which you will only get compliments. Invest in some good brushes, because it will greatly ease your work. Here, we have a green glitter makeup, which is perfect for a special event, a date or for a night out.
You will need: eyeshadow base; cappuccino, vino, heavy metal and onyx eye shadows; gel eyeliner; green glitter; glitter adhesive (this is optional, but you can use it to keep glitter in place for longer); a set of brushes.
Steps for a glitter eye makeup:
1. Apply eye shadow base all over the eyelid. Apply the cappuccino color in the inner corner of the eyelid, with a crease brush.
2. Using an angle line brush, draw a line with gel eyeliner in the outer corner of the eye.
3. Time to apply vino eyeshadow: use a contouring brush to blend the eyeliner with this eyeshadow, so that you obtain a little faded line in the outer corner.
4. Using a flat brush apply the heavy metal eyeshadow all over the lid, so that this colour meets the cappuccino and vino eyeshadow.
5. Clean the flat brush and use it to finally apply the green glitter on top of heavy metal.
6. Finish this makeup by applying gel liner on bottom lash line and heavy metal eyeshadow under the lower eyelid.
This is a really intense makeup, so avoid applying bright color lipstick. A beige or a pale pink lipstick will perfectly match to your eye makeup.
Photo courtesy: www.maryammaquillage.com
Keep being AllDayChic!