When it comes to elegant hairstyles, there is nothing that can beat the classic and timeless appeal of the chignon! Here we teach you a slight variation with a zig zag design that can increase the appeal of this hairstyle even more!
1. Comb out your hair and pull it towards the back, apply some styling mousse.
2. Now, comes the zig zag part. You need to divide the hair in two sections by transferring small sections of from one side to the other.
3. Make two sections of the hair like you would for a regular braid.
4. Secure two braids with hair bands.
5. Cross the braids over at the nape of the neck.
6. Tease the braids a little to bring in some volume and secure them with bobby pins.
7. Now, tease the zig zag part for volume creation.
8. Finish off with a hairspray. Enjoy!
Keep being AllDayChic!