Whether you have long or medium hair doesn’t matter, this hairstyle will look great on you. Sometimes we don’t want to go out and spend a lot of money in hair salons and we just want to make something quick with our hair that has the biggest visual impact. This hairstyle is one of that kind, that will make all think and ask themselves how did you make it, because yes, you can make it for yourself with a little skill and imagination. Looks complicated but it is in fact extremely simple and should not require more that 5 minutes to be done.
What you will need:
– a bigger hair pin with some gems on it or what you like.
1. After you have washed and dried your hair, if it is not straight, use a hair straightener to make it smooth and silky.
2. Take the comb and brush very well.
3. Split your hair into 3 sections, 2 small ones in the front and a big one in the back that starts from the top of your head.
4. Take the 2 smaller sections from the front and make a knot with them.
5. Use the comb to comb together the hair from the sections, then take the hair pin and secure the hair. Hairstyle ready!
See also this similar hairstyle:
Photo courtesy: popantofi.
Keep being AllDayChic!