Here is an interesting recipe that is worth making either for you, family or when guests are coming. The ingredients blend so well together and the combination of flavors will amaze everyones taste buds. Who doesn’t love bacon or mozzarella? If you have an outside grill, even better, you can make this on a Sunday grill and not only, also at a garden party, everyone will love it. Even if bacon is not a very healthy food, combined with pineapples the bad effects of it are smaller.
– 25-30 slices of bacon;
– one can of sliced pineapple rings;
– 10 mozzarella string sticks;
– 2 large onions, sliced into 1/3 inch rings.
1. Start preparing the doughnut shape by taking some mozzarella sticks and cut them in half, create a round shape and insert them into the onion rings.
2. Put the pineapple rings over the mozzarella and start covering the shape with bacon slices.
3. Take one slice of bacon and start rolling it around the doughnut shape. Use as many bacon slices you need until you cover everything up.
4. Put them on the grill until they turn gold and they are ready to serve.
5. Try to serve them immediately until the mozzarella is still melted inside, you can add some sauce or vegetables on the plate and you will have a delicious meal.
Photo courtesy: slapyodaddybbq.
Keep being AllDayChic!