Do you have an old pair of jeans you don’t use anymore? Turn it into a skirt and also add some chic pieces of crochet to it by following our tutorial. Denim never goes out of style and can be worn in every season, so it don’t have to necessarily be summer for you to wear this gorgeous skirt. You can take the old out and do a makeover of your clothes within a few simple steps.
You will need:
– old jeans (preferably high waisted);
– 3 pieces of white crochet and a different one for the belt;
– sewing machine;
1. Take your jeans and cut theirs legs down to the desired length. It is very important here to be aware of how short or long you want your skirt to be, the denim still has to cover the most important parts of your body.
2. Take the first piece of crochet and sew it along the end of the skirt and do the same for the other 2.
3. Sew each piece into the other piece. If you want your skirt to be longer you can add as many pieces you want to it.
4. Take the other different crochet piece and sew it on the upper part of the skirt where your belt should be and you have finished it.
Photo courtesy: driada7.
Keep being AllDayChic!