Who does not want to dig into a delicious dessert that is a feast for the eyes as well as the tastebuds! Here is a recipe by zoomyummy, that is pure indulgence and so very easy to make! Give it a shot, and check out how to make these scrumptious strawberry cheesecake parfaits!
– 500 gms strawberries;
– 100 gms butter biscuits;
– 2 tablespoons sugar;
– 2 tablespoons melted butter;
– 125 ml sour cream;
– 360 gms cream cheese;
– 90 gms confectioner’s sugar;
– 250 ml whipped cream;
– 1 tspn almond extract;
– some mint leaves.
Let’s get started!
1. Crush the butter biscuits into a fine powder.
2. Mix this with 1 tablespoon sugar and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
3. In a mixer, put the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and almond extract.
4. Now, mix the whipped cream with this cream cheese concoction.
5. Moving on to the strawberries, slice them and sprinkle some sugar on them.
6. Pick a glass and place a tablespoon of the biscuit crumbs at the bottom.
7. Now make a layer of the cheesecake filling on top of this layer of biscuit crumbs.
8. Make a layer of strawberries and repeat these 3 layers.
9. Top it up with more crumbs, strawberries and mint leaf.
10. This must be refrigerated for 1-2 hours before being served.
The above can ensure a dessert party for at least 4 of your friends in 250 ml glasses each! So get ready for some lip-smacking fun!
Keep being AllDayChic!