The combination between nutella and bananas is always a good one and when you add pastry to it, only thinking about how they taste and how well they go together will leave water in your mouth! They are so simple to make and will be ready almost instantly. You don’t need many ingredients for it, and they can be made as a last minute treat when guests come around unexpectedly or when you want something sweet and delicious.
– 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough;
– some flour;
– some nuts (optional).
1. Take the frozen puff pastry out of the fridge and let it warm up a little bit, then preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. On a straight surface, put some flour and roll out the pastry.
3. Take a knife and cut out squares from the dough.
4. Put on each square, one teaspoon of nutella.
5. Take one banana, peel it and slice it, then put one slice over the nutella from each square.
6. Add the nuts over the banana if you feel like you want something crunchy.
7. Close the squares and make something that look like small pockets.
8. Put the small pockets on a baking tray, and put them in the oven for 15 minutes until they turn golden brown.
9. Take them out and serve them with some coffee or tea! Enjoy!
Keep being AllDayChic!