Do you have medium to long hair? Is it a little messy and you don’t know what to do with it? Even if it isn’t messy, doesn’t matter, you can still do this cute braided hairstyle with a side bun. It is easy, requires maybe less than 10 minutes if you are slightly good with braiding and it looks gorgeous. You can do it wherever, even if you are in the car and you just left the house in a rush while needing to go to work. For a nicer effect don’t make the braid straight, follow a side curve! Let’s see how you can make it!
What you will need:
– hair band;
– a few bobby pins;
1. Stick your fingers into your hair and start sectioning it in the front so you can begin making the braid, you don’t have to start exactly from the front of the head, looks nicer if you start a little bit from the back.
2. Continue with a classic braiding and make it a little curved.
3. Braid all the way down and secure with a hair band.
4. Twist and roll the braided ends in a bun and use a few bobby pins to secure it.
5. At this point your hairstyle is ready and if you would like to make it more romantic you can pin a few flowers in it here and there.
Photo courtesy: hairromance.
Keep being AllDayChic!