Cut crease makeup is a very popular trend among women who want to give a special depth to their eyes. This type of makeup is just hypnotizing and makes everyone just look so good and particular. It is definitely not an easy one to make and for sure a lot of you with no experience will need a lot more time to make it look perfect, but after doing it and doing it again and again you will become a master in cut crease makeup. This tutorial is made with the Urban Decay 2 palette so lets see the steps to follow in order to achieve the look.
What you will need:
– Urban Decay 2 palette;
– stacked lashes;
– eyeshadow primer;
– black eyeliner pencil;
– black liquid eyeliner;
– several makeup brushes as seen below;
1. Prepare the eyelids with the makeup primer and apply it all over and even under the eyebrows.
2. Take the black pencil and draw a curved line exactly on the crease of your eyes.
3. Use brush 219 to apply “Blackout” over the line you just draw and “Busted” above the previous eyeshadow overlapping it.
4. Apply “B-Call” on the brow bone then “Chopper” on the lids using brush 239.
5. Start lining the eyes with brush 210 and black liquid liner.
6. Take “B-Call” with brush 239 and apply it on the inner corners, then use brush 266 and “Blackout” for sharpening the cut crease as you can see in the pictures below.
7. Start blending the colors with brush 217 and you are almost close to finish your makeup look.
8. Apply the fake lashes and the mascara and your eye makeup is finished.
Photo courtesy: makeupforbest.
Keep being AllDayChic!