Are you in a rush and you want a cute and quick to do hairstyle? Try out this criss cross, easy half-up hair tutorial you can make in a few minutes. You don’t need help to complete this look, so you can make it by yourself. Follow this step by step tutorial and be chic every time you go out.
You will need:
– bobby pins;
1. Brush your hair gently to eliminate any tangles and knots then backcomb a small section of hair in the top of your head in order to create volume by applying firm brush strokes downwards to the scalp.
2. Do the first twist of the hair in the direction you want and secure with a bobby pin.
3. Take a small section of hair from the side you want and secure it next to the hair that was secured before in a twist.
4. Do the same for the opposite direction and repeat this until you get enough twists and your hairstyle looks similar to the one in the picture.
5. Be careful to secure your hair strongly then apply hairspray to keep everything in place and you have finished all the work.
Keep being AllDayChic!