It is amazing how creative some people can be when it comes to hairstyles. When you combine the hairstyle creativity with the holiday theme, things like this come out, like this corset ribbon braided Christmas tree. It is perfect for little girls, they will love it, especially if they participate in a holiday themed play in school. If you have little girls you have to try this tutorial out, if you don’t have, just make a daring friend happy and make it for her. It is the perfect period of the year to wear this hairstyle!
What you will need:
– hair clips;
– several hair bands;
– long green ribbon;
– several hair decorations of your choice: stars, pearls, etc.
1. Have the hair pulled back in the front into a small ponytail.
2. Divide the ponytail into two sections.
3. Take the right section and clip it off, then start braiding the left section with a typical 3 strand braid.
4. Only from the left side, pull some hair in the front and add it to the braid. Keep repeating this and try to keep the sections you are adding in, pretty even. Braid just under the ears and then secure the braid, you will continue it later.
5. Go around to the right side and do exactly the same thing as you did for the left side.
6. Take your ribbon and pick some hair on both sides of where the ribbons start and put it through them. The middle of the ribbon should be in that area.
7. Start criss crossing the ribbon by going it through your braids, try to think like you are lacing your shoes and do the same movements.
8. After you have reached the bottom of the braids, release one of them and gather it with the other one in one single ponytail.
9. Knot the ends of the green ribbon together and you cut them down.
10. Now, you can add some “garlands” or some stars to decorate your Christmas tree, it is up to you to be as creative as you want.
11. Follow the video down below and see how it is made if you still have some doubts about how to make this!
Photo courtesy: hairbylori
Keep Being AllDayChic!