As Christmas is approaching more and more, probably you start thinking about how you will decorate the house, what ornaments do you want to buy, about what menu you will cook for Christmas and much more! So many amazing ideas out there that will make your holidays unforgettable. If you feel like you would love to try out something new for this year, stay with us, we have 15 very clever Christmas hacks that will make you look and feel about this holiday in a different way. You will find ideas about how to decorate the house, how to creatively pack gifts, how you can store your ornaments after Christmas and much more!
1. Make some personalized Christmas tree ornaments based on the paint hand print. See procedure: How to Make Amazing Christmas Tree Balls – DIY
2. Reuse the scrap ribbon and create tree ornaments for Christmas. See how to make these on: AllDayChic.
3. You can use plastic cups to neatly store ornaments – your ornaments need to be organized if you want to keep them looking awesome for a long period of time. If you don’t protect them, eventually in a few years you will see how they get scratches from inappropriate storage and some might even broke.
4. To avoid Christmas lights from getting tangled, use a clothes hanger and wrap the lights around it – untangling Christmas lights is a nightmare and could take so much time, instead of putting up yourself with this, use this simple trick.
4. Bring the Christmas theme on your nails by doing this simple nail manicure. See: Christmas Nail Art Tutorials – DIY.
6. If you want to make cute hearts for hot chocolate, just spread some whipped cream on a cookie sheet and use a heart shaped cookie cutter to make them.
7. Make some Christmas candy sleighs as gifts for kids and teachers. See: How to Make Adorable Candy Sleighs – DIY.
8. Make some snowmans from white pumpkins and put them next to the entry of your house, they will be great to welcome guests.
9. Make some candy cane playdough – an awesome jar gift for children.
10. If you want to make a cute gift for someone, place fudge into some cookie cutters then pack them in nice cellophane bags.
11. If you don’t want to buy a big Christmas tree, make a small one from chocolate (this could be also an amazing gift).
12. Do you have a lot of books? Make cute Christmas trees out of them and place them around the house.
13. Make tree shaped pizza dough and decorate it with the right ingredients. See the video below to find the recipe.
14. Make a cute white and red mug holder out of a sock.
15. Use pictures instead of writing names on the Christmas gift boxes, it is much more fun! You can stick a picture of yourself and the person you want to give the gift for so they can have something even more memorable from you.
16. Use some stickers to make a snowman out of your freezer.
17. Make some mini Christmas trees from pine cones. Here is how to do it: DIY Mini Christmas Trees.
Photo courtesy: buzzfeed.
Keep being AllDayChic!