We all know how hard it is to style a thick and long hair, besides being absolutely gorgeous, sometimes it is heavy and many curly hairstyles you would want to make with it, they just don’t last. Thick hair and heavy hair is not like the light one, that can stay however you want, it requires more attention. For the girls who find it difficult to have this type of hair we have a not so difficult braided hairstyle that will look gorgeous on their hairs. If you think you can do it by yourself it is perfect, if not, show this tutorial to a friend and let her do the work for you.
What you will need:
– hair bands;
– some bobby pins;
– a comb;
1. After you have combed your hair separate it in a few sections as follows: in the front make 2 sections, one on the left side and one on the right side and you pick which one you want to be thicker. You want to leave a back section free, that you will use to make a bun.
2. Start braiding the small section all the way down as you can see in the picture and secure with a hair band.
3. Start braiding the other section, from the front, then go round to the back and keep braiding all the way down, then secure.
4. Your hair, up to this point, should look like in picture 4 and 5.
5. Secure the two braids up and now take the hair from the back and gather it in a ponytail.
6. Twist the hair and make a bun out of it.
7. Release the braids and roll them around the bun one by one then secure them with some bobby pins. Don’t forget to hide the ends of the braids for the perfect look and add hairspray in the amount you wish!
Photo courtesy: famousine.
Keep being AllDayChic!