How many times you wanted gorgeous long hair but it seemed like it takes a lifetime to achieve the length you desire? Usually, hair grows around 1 cm per month, but you can speed up the process with a few tricks you will read about here. These tips will not only make your hair grow faster but it will keep it healthier and shinier.
Tips to get long hair:
1. It might sound weird but cutting your hair ends regularly speeds up the process of growth. You will get rid of split ends and will prevent hair loss. Not the mention how healthy your hair will look being cut with regularity.
2. Avoid heat as much as you can. Reduce using your flat iron or other hair curlers. Replace using them with ingenious and natural methods of creating hairstyles like using straws or soda cans to make curls. Keep your hair in buns and braids more often.
3. Massage your scalp to stimulate the blood flow that will accelerate growth and provide health of your scalp and hair roots.
4. Use hair products that stimulate hair growth like serums and special conditioners created for that.
5. Brush your hair everyday with a wide-toothed comb to make sure that it’s not tangled. You can also massage your head and relax your scalp with the comb while brushing.
Keep being AllDayChic!