Job interviews are important stepping stones in our lives and not only, also in our careers because they can decide in what directions our life will go. Dressing and getting ready for an interview depends a lot on the job you want to get. If you want to work as a waitress in a bar of course you won’t have to show up with a decent makeup and business attire to the interview, you can wear something more colorful and suited for the job. But what if you are trying to get your dream job, in a well known and respectable company, where business attire is required, what should you do or wear when it comes to makeup? Not having any is bad, having to much pulls you in a different area than the business one. So what can you wear is a makeup that is like the one we will show you today, or at least as close as possible to it.
What you will need:
– a shade of light silver or brown eyeshadow;
– light pink blush;
– light pink lipstick.
1. Apply the foundation to your face and be sure you have a good coverage and in the same time a natural look. You don’t want to look cakey.
2. Apply the eyeshadow to your eyelid, don’t go upper than the eye area.
3. Lightly apply some pink blush to your cheekbones and be careful not to overdo it.
4. Put on some lipstick then finish the look with the mascara. It is fine to not use any eyeliners, you will still look like you have makeup on and remember you want everything to look as natural and cute as possible. We wish you success at the interview!
Photo courtesy: cosmopolitan.
Keep being AllDayChic!