You can make smokey eyes in so many ways and in so many color combinations. One thing that all smokey eyes need to have is a dark color and strong mascara. That is a must. Today we will show you how to make a smokey eye with using black and electric grey eyeshadow which can look awesome if you go out partying or even for New Year’s Eve. This looks beautiful on all eye colors so try it out. If you feel it is a little strong for you, don’t be afraid to make it, there are a lot of things we miss out in life because of fear, things we would love to wear but don’t because we think what might people say. Be courageous to be different.
What you will need:
– black eyeshadow;
– shimmery grey eyeshadow;
– different makeup brushes;
– eye primer;
– black liquid liner;
– black eye pencil;
– white eye pencil.
1. Prepare the eyes by using an eyeshadow primer, this will make the makeup last longer.
2. Apply white eye pencil all over your lid then use a black one to create the shape of the smokey eye as you can see in the pictures.
3. Take the black eyeshadow and apply it over the black pencil and a little bit over the white one.
4. Blend the two colors together, then apply the grey eyeshadow over the white area.
5. Use the black liquid liner to line your lash line.
6. Use mascara or fake eyelashes (this is your own choice, if you feel you need to).
7. Waterline your lower lash line with the white eye pencil and the look is done!
Keep being AllDayChic!