If you are looking for a nail design inspired by the gorgeous summer and the sea you are in the perfect place. Put the waves of the beach on your nails for a different looking manicure. This design looks complex, but it is actually very simple to make. Follow the steps we will show you and enjoy this creative nail design.
What you will need:
– white, light brown, turquoise and blue nail polish;
– plastic cup with water;
– nail polish remover;
– hairspray (or acetone in a spray bottle);
– a few cotton pads.
1. Take a small sized sponge and apply nail polish on it, apply the light brown, turquoise and blue over the sponge like you would prepare to create ombre nails (follow the picture).
2. Have each nail clean and ready to dab the sponge to it.
3. Start dabbing the sponge to the nails so the nail polish transfers to them. If the sponge gets to dry soak some polish in it again.
4. Let your nails breathe a little bit so the polish dries and prepare the plastic cup with water for the next step.
5. Put a few drops of white nail polish into the cup of water and spray some hairspray over it (if you have none, use some acetone in a spray bottle). The polish will start to separate looking similar to a spider web.
6. Stick one finger into the water so the polish sticks to it.
7. Repeat step 5 and 6 until all of your nails have the web looking layer over them.
8. Take a cotton pad with some acetone and remove the excess polish from the skin around the nails.
9. Let the nails dry very well and enjoy the beach waves!
See also: Beach Sunset Nail Design.
Keep being AllDayChic!
Photo courtesy: pausaparafeminices.