Losing weight is not an overnight process and if you really want to lose the excess, you have to become very committed and make sure you develop healthy habits. But do you know what healthy habits are? Some just think they have them and in fact they do some extremely bad things to themselves and their body. There are a few myths that people think can help them lose weight, but in fact they sabotage the process and can make it become harder. If you want to know which are those, stay with us.
Extremely Bad Habits You Can Have When Trying To Lose Weight:
1. You are not having breakfast – is probably the mistake that everyone does. Losing weight doesn’t mean you have to starve yourself, the body still needs nourishment. Even if you are not very hungry, try to push yourself and eat something as your metabolism gets activated. Eat protein based foods with less calories.
2. You are mainly eating whole grains – sometimes, they can contain more butters and sugar as usual and this makes them an enemy for someone who wants to lose weight.
3. You are thinking that salad helps you lose weight – yes, that can be true, if you skip adding cheese and fried stuff to it, they are high in calories and can sabotage your process. If you eat only raw vegetables, that can help.
4. You are exercising while on a low-carb diet – yes, that can help too, but remember that the body still need carbs as a fuel, if you don’t give the body a certain amount of carbs, it won’t have the energy it needs to work out.
5. You are starving yourself after a workout – if you give proteins to your body after a workout it will keep the metabolism fast, if you starve yourself, it will slow down and it is also unhealthy to do that. Body needs nourishment and food to recover after an intense workout.
6. You are drinking juices you bought in store – most of the juices you find in store have a lot of added sugar in them. If you feel like drinking a juice, make yourself one from natural fruits. Drinking liquids is very important to flush the toxins out and the best habit you can adopt is to drink only water and eventually tea.
Keep being AllDayChic!