Who would have thought that aluminum foils have so many uses around the house and not only. We all know the classic ways for using them, but do you know any other unusual ways? If not, you will be mind blown by these ideas for sure. Aluminum foils can save the day for you and lets take a look and see what else you can do with it except for covering the food. So, what are the uses of aluminum foil?
– as a dryer sheet for static free-clothes; Add it to your dryer machine and the job will be perfectly done.
– in polishing silver, together with baking soda and salt; Put the silver jewelry on the sheet and add baking soda and salt over them, it will start to foam and the tarnish will start to disappear.
– to protect your door handles when you are doing painting jobs;
– to remove rust from metal; Just use some wrapped foils and some water for the process.
– it can be used together with an iron for sealing plastic bags; Place it over the plastic bag you want to seal then pass a hot iron over it.
– for disposing grease;
– for when you run out of AA batteries and all you have at home are AAA ones; It will work as a great conductor.
– for chemical free grill cleaning;
– in creating awesome hairstyles and preventing heat damage; See How to Make Curly Hair Using Aluminum Foil.
– to keep your bananas eatable for a longer period of time. Wrap some around the ends of the bananas to keep them from spoiling;
– to protect pie crust from burning;
– to sharpen your scissors (they will cut like new ones);
– to move heavy furniture more easily by placing it under the legs of the furniture pieces;
– to reheat pizza on a pan;
Photo courtesy: diply.
Keep being AllDayChic!