Even if it is getting cold outside, we need to keep our feet nice and warm throughout the winter, so don’t neglect your pedicure! Here are some reasons why we consider it’s important to keep your toenails in great shape:
1. No foot cheese for summer pedicures! Taking a minute to use a pumice stone in the shower in the day can make all that differences.
2. You won’t cringe every time you see your toenails, for example when putting on tights or getting into your nice warm bed. No dry foot skin to catch on either!
3. Say you work out, for example pilates or yoga. You’re bound to stand out with your lovely nails and you know it!
4. You can wear your UGG boots and not worry about taking your shoes off every time you enter somebody else house.
5. It’s good and it makes you feel good. If you’re going to let your feet go ugly you might as well grow the hairs on your legs and then. You’ve totally taken your winter comfort at another lever.
Keep being AllDayChic!