Motherhood is one of the most beautiful and meaningful periods of time in a womans life. It is a blessing for every woman and also a maturity lesson. There are so many things that a mom-to-be has to know about herself and her baby that is on the way that you can’t even imagine. She has to take special care not only of the baby but also of herself. If she won’t be healthy and happy the baby will feel it and no one will enjoy a good life. So, what you have to know before having a baby? Read the diagrams from the list below and save this article for when you need it, it is very helpful!
1. How to exercise before pregnancy and how much effort you can make.
2. Practice a good posture for you and the baby.
3. Things you need to take with you to the hospital.
4. Essential things you need before having a baby.
5. How to swaddle a baby the right way.
6. Things you can and cannot eat while breastfeeding a baby.
7. Child harness safety guide for when your baby will be bigger and you will need a harness.
8. What you have to know when using a car seat for the child.
9. Learn infant CPR.
10. Reflexology guide for a baby’s foot.
11. Popular baby clothings brands and their size charts will help you with shopping and make it easier for you.
12. Simple toddler nutrition guide.
13. Simple to understand chart for baby teeths.
19. Guide with foods you can give to your child on different ages.
20. Baby weaning chart.
21. Chart to determine how much sleep your child need and it’s appropriate for him/her.
22. Find the three goals of sleep training and how to sleep train your child.
23. What to expect from baby’s development at different ages.
Photo courtesy: buzzfeed.
Keep being AllDayChic!