1. Remove water stains with lemons.
2. To remove buildup on glass doors you can use dryer sheets.
3. Keep your cabinets tidy with the help of tension rods.
4. Mr. Clean is great for everything, for any spot, anywhere.
5. To remove unwanted hair on carpet use a window squeegee.
6. Clean a cast iron with coarse salt.
7. For cleaning hard reachable places, use a towel fixed on the end of a broom.
8. For cleaning screens you can use coffee filters.
9. Clean dirty keyboard with the help of a toothbrush and Q-tips.
10. Clean dirt from doors and windows using vinegar.
11. For filling a mop bucket with water you can use a dust pan.
12. Clean your toilet with Coke because the acids in the Coke will break down the stains.
13. Use Lazy Susan in your fridge.
14. To prevent spillage of condiments use this egg carton trick.
15. Fold and stack clothes vertically. See details on Organized T-Shirt Drawers.
16. The best way to fold a fitted sheet. See details on Perfectly Folded Fitted Sheet in a Few Steps.
17. Eliminate lint with the help of a razor.
18. For saving space, vacuum seal your winter clothes.
19. Use the hanger trick to get rid of old, unused clothes. Hang your clothes backwards and if you use them, turn them the right way. If you don’t use them for one year, give them away.
Photo courtesy: random internet photos.
Keep being AllDayChic!