Many women love to turn an ordinary piece of men’s apparel into an amazing accessory for ladies. So, if he left his favorite shirt at your house, here are 10 stylish ways presented by Brit and styled by Misty Spinney that will have him saying it’s his new favorite shirt on you! Choose your favourite!
1. Skinny Jeans and a Belt: Get an ideal look for everyday by wearing the men’s shirt with sleeves rolled up, a lovely belt, skinny jeans and strappy sandals.
2. Sassy Cargo: Roll up the sleeves of the shirt and tie it to exhibit your belly.
3. Strapless Mini Dress: Button up the shirt without the sleeves on. Take the sleeves and twist them, then criss cross them around your back. Get them back to the front and tie a little knot.
4. 90s Hipster: Clip the suspenders right onto the shirt and see what forms go best for you.
5. I’m On A Boat: Ruffle the shirt: a. put a rubber band around the sleeve and blouse it out to make a small bubble; b. for the waist ruffle, use a safety pin to ruche on both parts.
6. City Girl: Take men’s shirt and hip slung belt to shake things up a bit.
7. She Means Business: Tuck your shirt into a high waisted skirt and put a simple thick black belt.
8. Day n’ Night: Tuck a bodice and shirt into a pair of black trousers, then put a long necklace.
9. Bohemian Chic: To realize the top, fold the neckband of the shirt into the inside, making a semi shelf bra. Take the sleeves around in the back, and tie up in the front, like the strapless dress.
10. T-Shirt and Jeans Upgrade: Combine the men’s shirt with the sleeves rolled up with jeans and a t-shirt. Enjoy!
Keep being AllDayChic!