All the lazy girls out there who find spending a lot of time in front of the mirror a waste, will enjoy our hairstyle hacks that will help them on a daily basis and in critical situations too. Having zero motivation to put effort into making a hairstyle is not a bad thing, but lets be real, you can’t go to work with a messy hair, or to a meeting without even brushing your hair, so get inspired by these awesome solutions. From how to save a dirty looking hair and how to quickly make a difficult looking hairstyle you will find here almost everything you need to feed the comfy and lazy girl in you and still look awesome.
1. Use dry shampoo before bed if you are lazy to wash your hair, it will suck all the excess oils.
2. Dry your hair and style it in the same time, use an electric brush that while you are trying to make the curls it dries your hair too.
3. Make your ponytail pop with 2 bobby pins or with 2 hair elastics.
4. If you want a quick and chic hairstyle, use the tuck and cover technique which basically involves to roll up your hair into an elastic hairband.
5. Make this twist bun for special occasions.
6. Use a toothbrush and some hairspray to tame flyaways.
7. Use a boar bristle brush that is proved to make your hair more shiny.
8. Use self-grip Velcro rollers for a voluminous look, they help you minimize the work with blow drying.
9. If you are just having a bad day, create this hairstyle with the help of a turban.
10. Curl your hair easily with gathering it into a ponytail, then use the curler and release the hair in the end.
Photo courtesy: diply.
Keep being AllDayChic!